NLP for Effective Coaches and Leaders
Join Bettie J. Spruill and Three other Master NLP Practitioners:
Download the Online Version Now & Watch at Your Own Pace!
As a coach, leader, or communicator, have you ever asked yourself…
“How do coaches like Tony Robbins build trust with people so quickly?”
“What allows certain people to make such a BIG impact?”
“Why are some changes, situations, or clients more challenging than others?”
To some, the answers to these questions come easily. For most others, interpersonal communication, patterns in language, verbal and nonverbal cues, and other crucial clues to understanding a person’s concerns or worldview, are often overlooked…
Without understanding people, the intrinsic complexities of the human condition, and the most effective ways to shape a context that produces results, your coaching practice is limited. Your ability to move an audience and make powerful offers is weakened. You are not achieving your full earning potential or making the most out of your calling to serve.
How can you transform your listening, your observing, your ways of being, so that you can navigate conversations and situations in a more effective and purposeful way? A way that produces the maximum benefit for your clients, your practice, and beyond?
Our four week, online course on NLP – for Effective Coaches & Leaders will help you to use language and communication in a powerful way that allows your clients to realize their gifts faster, act with more efficiency, and create results with greater ease.
- Become a more effective, dynamic, powerful coach, leader, speaker, or trainer
- Gain deeper insight to the human condition and how the brain actually works
- Communicate more effectively and purposefully, making a bigger impact
- Reshape your listening to go deeper with your clients
- Learn powerful techniques overcome fears and phobias
- Understand what motivates yourself and others to live bigger, more fulfilling lives
- Market yourself as an NLP coach- the same technique used by masters like Tony Robbins
- Taught by four master NLP practitioners, including Bettie J. Spruill, Xavier Lee, and Joyce Christie
What is NLP?
NLP is the study of human behavior in relation to excellence and success. Based on studying and modeling the world’s most effective therapists, leaders, and successful individuals, NLP techniques have been developed and implemented to increase skills and performance in such fields as sales, sports, education, public speaking, coaching, and more since the 1970s.
Hence, the practical skills from NLP are currently used by some of the world’s most outstanding communicators, such as the famous Tony Robbins. (Scroll down to see the specific topics covered in our four week NLP course for Effective Coaches and Leaders.)
Our style of NLP, however, is unique to the world of coaching. Our school is grounded in Ontology, Mindfulness, and Ecology. From here, we question ourselves on a deeper level than mere results and performance. We ask questions like: who are we being when we use these techniques? What are our intentions with this powerful methodology? How do we see the world and how are we shaping the world we see? What does our client truly desire and how can we co-create that result with them?
Our intention for Ontological Coaching and NLP is designed from a place that opens possibilities for individuals, companies, and communities around the globe. We strive to be deeply mindful of those we serve. To create abundance, to live happily and fully, and to boldly serve one another in carrying forward each of our purposes, in the most effective way.
*4 online modules – 2 hours each
Online Class Dates:
Recordings are available for you to watch at your convenience! Once you register, you will have access to all four, 2 hour learning modules immediately, including pre and post course work, webinar slides, bonus learning and more!
*During our training program, you will learn fundamental concepts and techniques for transforming your communication and influencing skills, enabling you to make the changes in yourself and others quickly and effectively.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- What is NLP, Why, How?
- Rapport skills: Learn how to have people asking to be your clients, instead of the other way around! Rapport is the basis of all communication and a skill that can be learned through study and practice. You don’t have to be a natural!
- Presuppositions: Presuppositions are the filters we use to view the world. We assume certain things are true to get us through the day without exhausting so much time rethinking about everything we already know. Your filters, or presuppositions, are constructed from your social contracts, your history, your worldview and more. We look at how the most successful people view the world and what presuppositions they operate from to create and innovate their realities, business, products and more.
- Well-formed Outcomes: When people declare a goal they want to accomplish in life, it doesn’t always turn out. Why? Outcomes are generally “half formed,” meaning they don’t have the proper blueprint to be built. We provide a model that powerfully forms intended outcomes to build success from the ground up.
- NLP Intervention/Coaching Model: When do you intervene on a client’s behaviors, conversations, worldview? How do you best support a client in removing their own blocks and creating their dreams? Find out!
- Meta-Models (Satir model): Get to the heart of the issue or concern in every coaching session in less time; making your sessions more powerful. Learn to what to follow, what to avoid, and how to be a more effect coach.
- Perceptual positions: This technique is often used in negotiations. It is an effective way to gain information by getting inside the other person’s worldview.
- Eriksonian Model: One of NLP’s presuppositions is; People have all the resources they need to succeed, they just don’t have access to them. The NLP model is designed to help you unlock people’s brilliance by finding and releasing pent up stories and beliefs that hold people back from living their desired life.
- Ecology & Language: Everything is connected. Considering the whole and the ecology of the whole allows for a safer, more ecological outcome.
- Ethics: We bring integrity to NLP by putting our clients wants and desires first. We follow the strictest code of ethics held by the International Coach Federation. We also practice ecology in acknowledging that we are all one, and NLP should only be used as a tool to strengthen the whole.
Here's what some of our students are saying about this course...
"NLP for coaches taught me tools to help me with my coaching clients and with people in general."
"Looking forward to revisiting this course. There is so much great info that I'm excited to practice!"
"I knew it would support me in evolving with mindfulness and deepening my listening."
"I loved the content we learned and I am looking forward to more courses in NLP."
Coaches, trainers, teachers, communicators, executives and consultants who are looking to increase their effectiveness, allow them to create bigger results, and position themselves to serve more people!
Other professionals and the general public with a strong interest in developing effective communication skills for to have better relationships, experience deeper personal transformation, and expand their skill set.
Special Promotion for $297! Sign up now, rates will raise.
*Note: After you complete your payment, more instructions will be emailed to you!
About our four master NLP practitioners:
Bettie J. Spruill, PCC is a world renowned executive coach, management consultant, entrepreneur, and trainer with over 40 years experience in the field of transformational leadership. She is also a certified Master NLP practitioner and a recognized thought leader in Ontological, Mindful, and Ecological Living.
Xavier Lee is an international business consultant, leadership trainer and executive coach specializing in high performance team building and mindfulness. Mr. Lee is certified as Master Trainer in NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming), Language and Behavior (LAB) Consultant, Limbic Coach®, and in Transformational Business Coaching. He is also a certified teacher for Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI). Mr. Lee specializes in helping leaders build high performance culture through enhancing emotional/social intelligence, mindfulness, and practical leadership skills in companies and organizations.
Joyce Christie is a Certified Effectiveness Coach (CEC), a Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer, and an international training facilitator. Her array of skills and accomplishments, grounded in communication technology and human transformation, gives her an astonishing ability to connect with people of differing ages, cultures, backgrounds and help them improve their lives and communities.
Nadine K. Cooper is a body-mind-spirit expert who holds a degree in Communications. She is certified at advanced levels in the leading edge transformational methods of NLP and Clinical Hypnosis. She is a Reiki Master, Energy Kinesiology Practitioner, and Be Set Free Fast(R) Practitioner. Furthermore, Nadine is a master teacher, internationally certified trainer and facilitator of NLP, and a Life Coach. She teaches 4 different communication structures and styles.